**Special offers apply only to new mortgages of owner-occupied properties with an amortization of 25 years or less. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on a new $400,000 mortgage for the applicable term and a 25-year amortization assuming a Property Valuation Fee of $250. Rates shown for the applicable term are Simplii Financial’s special discounted rates and are not posted rates of Simplii Financial. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time, without notice. Offer cannot be combined with other offers and is not available on variable rate, basic or cashback fixed rate mortgages, existing Simplii Financial mortgages or mortgage renewals.
APR means the cost of borrowing for a loan expressed as an interest rate. It includes all interest and non-interest charges associated with the mortgage. If there are no non-interest charges, the annual interest rate and APR will be the same.
Minimum principal amount for a Simplii Financial mortgage is $35,000. Mortgages are subject to credit approval. Not available in Quebec. Conditions and restrictions apply; ask for details.
120 day rate guarantee available upon mortgage pre-approval or approval. Not available for variable rate mortgage.
60 day rate guarantee is offered when refinancing your mortgage. Subject to change without notice.
*The Simplii Financial® $750 Cash Reward offer (the “Offer”) is available to all Eligible mortgages.
“Eligible” mortgages are new, low ratio, mortgages for which an application has been initiated and submitted for credit adjudication between August 1, 2018 and October 31, 2018 (the “Offer Period”) that meet all of the terms and conditions below.
1. The purpose of the mortgage must be to purchase a residential property, or to refinance or switch/transfer‐in your non‐Simplii Financial residential mortgage to Simplii Financial.
2. The mortgage must be a 5‐year Fixed Rate or Variable Rate mortgage with a principal amount equal to or greater than $175,000. The principal amount of the mortgage cannot be more than 80% of the property value which is determined by Simplii Financial in its sole discretion. Mortgage must be funded on or before January 31, 2019. Primary borrower or any co‐borrower of mortgage must:
(i) have or open a Simplii Financial No FeeTM Chequing Account (“Chequing Account”), and,
(ii) have the mortgage payment made as a pre-authorized payment from the Chequing Account. There must be at least one pre-authorized Simplii Financial mortgage payment made from the Chequing Account by March 2019.
3. The Simplii Financial Mortgage and the Chequing Account have to be open and in good standing as of January 31, 2019 and remain so until the $750 cash reward is deposited in April 2019.
4. $750 cash reward will be deposited into the Chequing Account in April 2019.
5. The recipient of the $750 cash reward is solely responsible for any tax consequences associated with their receipt of the cash.
6. Simplii Financial mortgages are subject to credit approval, conditions and other restrictions may apply; ask for details. Simplii Financial mortgages not available in Quebec. Simplii Financial reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a borrower has initiated and submitted a mortgage application for credit adjudication during the Offer Period.
7. Offer and cash reward are non‐transferable. Limit one $750 cash reward per mortgage, per client.
8. Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers. Offer may be revoked if you appear to be manipulating or abusing it, or are engaged in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by the provider of Simplii Financial personal banking services (the direct banking division of CIBC), in its sole discretion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed without notice, at any time, for any reason.
9. Other terms and conditions for Simplii Financial Mortgage and Simplii Financial No Fee Chequing Account may apply.
® “SIMPLII FINANCIAL” and the SIMPLII FINANCIAL DESIGNS are trademarks of CIBC. “Simplii Financial” is a division of CIBC.
◊All credit products are subject to credit approval.